· Siemens AG, one of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient and resource-saving technologies company. Ms. Susan, our vice president, and Mr. Wang, our electrical engineer, were invited to visit Siemens from 7th to 11th. March 2017.
· Mr.Jobst of Siemens arranged a nice schedule. We were invited to visite the whole Siemens company, including the assembly workshop, and tec-center. The tec-center was the most impressive place in this visiting. In the center, different brands CNC machines are exhibited, which all equipped with Siemens control systems. Visitors can experience different machine performance by operating Siemens systems. Eight professional engineers are in charge of the customer trainning and provide professional technical service to all customers. Besides, this tec-center offers regular open-training and exchanging meeting with different brands machine tools or inspection equipments for customers and collage teachers.
· From the engineer Mr. Wolfgang Marx’s introduction, we get to know much about the functions of Siemens control system. Here are a few examples.
· 1.The new Sinumerik 828D PPU290 with 15’’ touch screen. This is very innovative and user-friendly for operating & programming machine tools.
· 2.The SinuTrain software on the PC for training and work-preparation. The operating & programming is identical to the actual CNC, so it can help to increase the machine utilization efficiency at the end-users.
· 3.The digitalization workflow function. The visitors could enter a text for engraving on the demo workpiece, and then received an order confirmation by e-mail. The engineer machined the workpieces directly with a machining center using Sinumerik and the included engraving cycle of ShopMill. The progress of the machining was visible on a screen. The visitors then again get a message once the workpiece is ready for pick-up.
· Through this visit, we get a new recognition of Siemens and know it more. We believe our WANNAN will have a profound cooperation with SIEMENS in the near future.